SNSD have won the K-chart triple crown, marking their third consecutive #1 on Music Bank for ‘the Boys’!
there was no WOO WOO!! encore the girls were not present to receive their trophy as they are currently on their way to the land down under for tomorrow’s K-pop Music Festival in Sydney.
Wonder Girls also made their comeback on tonight’s show; will our girls be able to win four times in a row next week? It’ll definitely be interesting to see how things pan out. :3
I watched snsd’s performance live in tv! XD
but at the end when they announce the winner
The MCs is kinda…like stuck at what they say and have some awkward moment…
SNSD, fighting! ^^
Yea i agree, the MC was acting weird
RageX (@RageX009) said:
Congratulations! SNSD’s K-Chart win today is their 30th win on Music Bank.
Here’s the tally:
Kissing You 1
Gee 9 +1(mid year) +1(year end)
Oh 5 +1(mid year) +1(year end)
The Boys 3
Triple crown for The Boys in M!Countdown and now Music Bank??!!! YESSSS!!!!!!!!! Next target *arrow shooting position* INKIGAYO!!! *fires arrow*
When will the G8?
Can’t wait to see them 2moro, I’m just 15mins away from the kpop concert !! Hello genies!!
So glad for the 9 ladies; they deserve the win for all the hard work and sacrifices that they had put in preparing for their comeback stage :D.
I’m sorry I can’t understand, is there a triple crown in Music Bank? I thought it was only in m countdown and inkigayo. And I am also wondering, what happens after they win three times in inkigayo and m countdown? will they leave? I have read a comment which says something like that. 😀
I’m not completely sure myself but I believe only Inki and MCD implement the Triple Crown rule (i.e. max three wins in a row per song) but if I recall correctly, Music Bank doesn’t do that (e.g. SNSD won five wins in a row for Hoot last year). The rules might have changed though, so you might want to check up on that. If SNSD do win next week then there’s your answer, haha. Sorry for the misleading/incorrect title of this post.
hehe thank you for replying 🙂
RageX (@RageX009) said:
Super Junior just recently won 5 straight with Mr.Simple, so there’s no maximum 3 win rule on Music Bank. But for whatever reason, when you attain 3 wins on the K-Chart, it’s still called a “Triple Crown”, of course you can still win more, I’m just curious if they’ll start calling it “Quadruple Crown” or “Quintuple Crown” if you win 4 or 5.
hey soshified, i just wanna ask the system of MAMA for choosing winners? is it all based on votes? cuz i know theres a lot of sone’s in the world but SNSD is losing on MAMA votes right now, they are not topping their categories, even Taeyeon on ost category…
michael sternestedt said:
it seems like 2NE1 is going to win the best group dance performance too.
SNSD are on second place in best female group and best group dance performance right now.
seems like YG-entertainment will take the prices in those categories instead of SM-entertainment this year.
It is time to start voting Sones
(personally i like 2NE1 too but i guess i cant speak so much about that here though 😆 )
invincible youth season 2! looking forward to see sunny catch chickens again lol ^..^
Anie Yuna said:
So nyeo shi dae the boys daebak
I love u all member snsd jjang
Wilfred Lim said:
Mama award is not totally dependant on audience voting. Audiences voting only takes up only 20%. the other 80% include background research, the decision of the judges and the sales of the album and so on.
Btw, they are too awesome. I cant believe it.
ahh okay, im asking cuz eversince mnet illegally distributed sm’s artist music before, i dont really trust mnet now.
I love the musc THE BOYS!!! They have such a great voice, they deserved to win! ^.^