+ Added CF preview (-ferrerorocher9)
+ Added Images of Soshi/TVXQ Endorsed Items And The Lottery Prizes
+ Added the 7-11 CF Video plus a Hi-Res Promotional Photo of the Girls
Looks like it certainly pays to be a J-SONE these days. Why ?
Well, it seems that 7-Eleven Japan is about to start a new promotional campaign together with SM Entertainment artistes TVXQ and SNSD.
The actual details about the promotion are featured on their website and the artiste-endorsed products will appear in 7-Eleven Japan stores on 7th July 2011.
Unfortunately, like the earlier Soshi-related Lipton TeJapan promotional campaign, unless you are physically in Japan during this advertising campaign period, you would not be able to take part in the event promotion contests (Bummer😦.)
Anyhow, to publicize the campaign, promotional videos will be telecast on 3 Japanese TV shows, namely Sukkiri, Tokudane, and Mezamashi TV.
For the promotion contests, 7-Eleven Japan has split the launch dates into 2 separate periods.
The first round starts on 7th July and entails the purchase of campaign-related goods at 7-Eleven. In return, the purchaser can exchange the serial number on the goods ( each worth 200 Japanese Yen) for points to redeem the prizes. Each serial number is the equivalent of 2 points.
Up for grabs are posters, PC and cellphone videos. The latter item is particularly attractive as there are 10 different versions to choose from.
The cellphone videos cost 1 point each, the PC videos, 2 points, and the posters, 3 points per item.
There will be 6 types of PC videos (3 each of TVXQ and Soshi) and 2 types of posters designs ( 1 of TVXQ, 1 of Soshi) to be won by lucky customers taking part in the contest.
In total, 200 winners will be selected for this round of the campaign contest. Each group (consisting of a 100 winners) will potentially win a PC video, a poster and a cellphone video.
This contest will run until midnight, August 2nd 2011.
The 2nd half of this promotional campaign will be launched on the 9th of July 2011 in all 7-Eleven Japan stores and will be entitled “7-Eleven Fair“.
To enter this contest, you are required to spend 700 Japanese Yen at participating stores, upon which you will receive a lottery ticket.
6 lucky winners will be picked at the end of the campaign period to win digital photo frames featuring the 2 artiste groups ( 3 with a TVXQ-theme. 3 with a Soshi-theme).
Winners results to all the contests will be made known at the respective participating 7-Eleven stores.
In addition, 4,770 lucky 7-Eleven customers taking part in this special lottery can also win the following prizes:
1) Nanaco prepaid cash cards featuring TVXQ and SNSD on the card design (4,000 winners)- 2,000 winners for each card design.
2) Nintendo 3DS game consoles (500 winners)- 250 winners for each console design (2 design types are up for offer).
3) T-shirts featuring the 2 artiste groups (20 winners)- 10 winners for each T-shirt design. A notable fact is that only 1 of the Soshi-design T-shirts will have the 9 ladies’ autographs on it (lucky is that SONE winner, eh ;)).
4) Sharp Aquios TV (200 winners).
5) A-Nation-For-Life concert ticket (50 winners)- The concert will be held on August 27th and 28th at Ajinomoto Stadium, Tokyo. It has been announced that TVXQ is one of the acts that will be performing on both concert dates.
Well, with such attractive prizes up for grabs, it certainly looks like J-SONES (and whoever else happens to be in Japan then) will be spending a fair amount of time and money at their local 7-Eleven store during this promotional period😀.