Earlier in the week, we have been through a crash course on knowing everybody’s favourite maknae; from her innocence to her life principles. It’s been great fun writing posts on our side, but we hope there’s more joy in readers reading our work. Let us witness her transformation from Seobaby to Seolady~!
Wanna try her? She has:
- been appointed by the Seoul Metropolitan Office as their goodwill ambassador for students’ fitness, along with Park Taehwan.
- been involved in a ballad titled “Oppa Nappa” along with Jessica and Tiffany.
- also sang the theme song for the online game Mabinogi titled “It’s Fantastic!“
- earned a nomination for the 2009 M.net Asian Music Awards (MAMA) for a trot song along with singer Joo Hyun-mi called “JjaRaJaJja“.
- sang for the “Infinitely Yours” Korean tourism campaign song titled “S.E.O.U.L.” along with Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Sunny.
- participated in the song as well as music video for Everland Carribean Bay alongside fellow members Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri unofficially titled “Cabi Song“.
- recently sang the OST for the drama “Kim Soo Ro” titled “아파도 괜찮아요 (It’s Okay Even If It Hurts)”.
- been casted into the variety show “We Got Married” with make-believe husband Jung Yonghwa; CN Blue’s leader.
- been modelling for “Clean & Clear” with her stepsister Krystal Jung, and for the Nintendo DSi with members Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona.
- been confirmed to be casted as voice actors for the Korean version for the 3D animation Despicable Me along with kid leader Taeyeon. Seohyun will dub the character Edith, while Taeyeon’s role is Edith’s older sister Margo.
As marvelous as she is (or as we perceive her to be), she will always be the humble Seobaby that we grew to know and love. It might be a little late, but as we hold our soju orange juice glasses up high for a toast to Seo Joohyun, let us not forget where it all started…